ELORA – The Centre Wellington Chamber of Commerce’s (CWCC) annual Awards of Excellence Gala was held on Might 30 at The GrandWay Occasions Centre right here.
Introduced by OLG and the Township of Centre Wellington, the occasion was additionally livestreamed for these eager to tune-in just about.
“Our aim was, as all the time, to acknowledge our nominees, sponsors, and winners to the very best of our means, with a attain that extends to the far corners of the CW group and past,” said CWCC CEO Sally Litchfield.
“We had been thrilled to have over 230 individuals in attendance, representing over 150 companies, celebrating 70 nominees throughout 11 classes.
“This occasion actually is a celebration of the enterprise group.”
Awards had been offered on the Might 30 gala included:
- Citizen of the 12 months to Kathy Bouma;
- Youth Citizen of the 12 months went to Jesse Duhacek;
- Employer of the 12 months went to Nicole Drake Wright of Your Fairy Godmother;
- Enterprise of the 12 months went to Fergus Naturopathic Clinic;
- Company Citizen of the 12 months went to ICS Computer systems;
- Group Social Duty Award to the Giving Spot;
- Environmental Excellence Award to 1847 Stone Milling Inc.;
- Excellence in Innovation to Dr. Maura McKeown and Associates;
- Cultural, Arts, Tourism Impression Award to the Fergus Medieval Faire;
- President’s Award went to the GrandWay Occasions Centre;
- Buyer Service Excellence Award to Studio Boutique; and
- Entrepreneur of the 12 months went to Misty Blue Pictures.
Lengthy Service Awards, offered on Might 24 on the Launch Lunch, went to:
- The Elora Group Theatre for 50 years in the neighborhood (celebrated in 2022);
- Graham A. Giddy Funeral Properties Ltd. & H & R Machine for 40 years in enterprise (celebrated in 2022);
- AL-DO-IT, Minimize & Design, Right Hearth & Safety, Gorge Nation Kitchen, Ian Evans & Associates Inc., MACH ONE Communications, My Subsequent Promo, Precision Outside Energy, Riverwood Retreat B&B for 25 years of service (celebrated in 2022);
- Autism Behavioural Providers Inc., Comhan Canada Inc., The Grand at 101, The Grape Home, Horizon Quest Inc., Kelly Gemmell Pictures, NexGEN Advertising and marketing Group, REMAX Actual Property Centre Inc. ~ Janette Gajic, Sensational You, Blue Bonnet Lassies Faculty of Highland Dance, and Wreckless Eric for 10 years in the neighborhood (celebrated in 2022); and
- Fergus Whalers Jr. C Hockey Membership, IMpower Wellness, Sparkle Issue Inc., Tremendous Helper 911 Inc., Vault Cafe Bar, 519 Blanks & Crafts and The Outpost Bottle Store for surviving their first 12 months in enterprise (companies establshed in 2022).
Litchfield additionally thanked the co-presenting sponsors OLG and the Township of Centre Wellington, and the specialty sponsors RLB Chartered Skilled Accountants, The Bar Retailer, Lisa Bloor Remax Group, Parts On line casino Grand River, Habitat for Humanity, McDonalds Fergus, Enbridge Gasoline, 4 Fathers Brewing Firm, Skyline, Ron Wilkin Jewellers, Studio Boutique, Broderick’s Clothes Co, Shoetopia, The GrandWay, Bensol Consulting, Elora Fergus At the moment, Wightman, The Elora Mill and The Grand at 101.
The recording of the livestream will probably be obtainable within the coming days at www.cwchamber.ca/awards.